Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Zentai


The first time I put on a Zentai was on a dare!
I had never heard of it and I was hanging out with some friends at a bar. One of them had it and I love a good dare so I put it on. I mean what’s the big deal… right?


A – MA – ZZZZING!!! I had no idea! First of all I loved all the attention I got at the bar. People wanted pictures with me and stuff! And it was even cooler for me because no one could see my face. I was totally anonymous. Except- everyone could see my body. I do enjoy dressing up- heels are my favorite thing. I love stockings, etc. But WOW.

I’m walking around in this suit, this Zentai suit… and the slipperiness between my thighs as I walked was so sensual. I could see but my vision was sort of compromised (I would ALWAYS recommend to others who want to wear their Zentai in public to bring a friend/partner).

The hottest thing for me however was …. The way my nipples felt! They were hard and I knew everyone could see them, which was awesome because no one could see my face. It was such an unusual and amazing feeling.

So I suppose I am a bit of an addict now! I imagine how people I see would look in Zentai, how their bodies would feel. I had absolutely no idea there was a whole Zentai fetish movement!

I really love how any body type looks great in Zentai. It’s just so beautiful. So I have a friend who takes pictures of me now and I will be posting more! I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist but this is a whole new level.

<3

M.Z.

2 comments:

  1. you look fantastic, and Zentai is so fun because of the way it feels, looks, and the anonymous aspect. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to meet you here!You look so beautiful in zentai suit! I lived in Baltimore and I love zentai, I want to make friends with you!

    ReplyDelete