Monday, October 19, 2009

Silver Zentai

I love my silver Zentai suit. I LOVE IT!!! Most of all, I love it because- it helps me love me.
No, not just in a literal, sexual way (well yes a little), but when I put it on for the first time.... Running my hands up and down my soft, smooth, shiny body, my soft breasts, my hard collar bones, and only that shiny soft slippery material between my hands and my clit...

And there was nothing to be afraid of, to be ashamed of. I felt so secure, safe, and confident.
When I saw the photos my friend took of me wearing that suit, I was actually turned on by looking at myself! At the risk of sounding conceited, it's true.

The way the light played across my breasts, my shoulders... my delicate hands, my cute little feet... Even my ass which I am sometimes self conscious about... It was nothing but the beauty of the human body and it was MY body!It made me feel more confident than I have ever felt about myself, ever, in my life. Maybe it was the fact that I felt as if I was looking at someone else, maybe it was because I had the courage to show off my body since my face was covered (which to me is one of the best parts of Zentai... one of them).I am about to go to bed... I think I am going to sleep in my silver Zentai suit :) GOD do they make sheets of that material... my thoughts are racing!

Thank you for reading, and allowing me to share my experiences with you. I hope you feel as confident and free as I do right now. I can't imagine a more fantastic feeling!

<3

M.Z.

2 comments:

  1. I just recently acquired my first zentai suit. I know what you mean about the way the suit feels. You become separated from the world. A universe unto yourself. And I love the anonymity it provides. There are times when I don't want to be me or anyone else. I just want to be blank, featureless and anonymous. An unknown quantity. That's why I'll never buy a zentai with eye or mouth openings or no hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parts of this entry have been plagiarized by Paula Huang on the Ayus Zentai forum. Here's the link http://www.ayus-zentai.com/forum/showthread.php?6731-My-feeling-in-sliver-zentai!&p=57375#post57375. Mike

    ReplyDelete