Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Escape

I need to escape.

My body can be oppressive.  I can feel my heartbeat, my pulse, my bones, my skin, the cold, the wet.  It’s overwhelming.  Too delicate and brittle.  Too much upkeep.  Too easily damaged.



Eventually I’ll leave it behind.  The only universal outcome.
But where will I be after that?  Will I even be?
So I escape. 

For so long I thought about ways to escape.  Alcohol, drugs, pleasure, pain, bondage, yoga, running away.  Ups and downs, creation and destruction.

Suddenly I found a new escape.


Neither healthy or harmful.  Basically neutral. 

And I didn’t have to get out of my skin after all.  I put on a new one.


I became a woman, a child, Spiderman, a sex goddess, a trucker.  I ran, jumped, played, fell, skinned my hands, rolled in leaves, kicked some stones, created, destroyed.

An escape inside a different skin.


9 comments:

  1. Hello, I have just added your blog to my links at http://www.shinywear.net - Keep up the awesome work, I will be a frequent visitor from now on.

    All the best
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad you are so far away, I would definitly go out on a date with you...zentai style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... sometimes i thought why people like u are so rare these days. keep up the good work. want to have a suit like u too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I add bookmark your blog.

    Please access.
    http://ameblo.jp/marcy-anarchy/

    from Marcy Anarchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Suit from www.milanoo.com
    good pic's nice body

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Missy you look so terrible good on that zentai outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to inform you that someone on the Ayus Zentai forum, Paula Huang, tried to plagiarize part of this blog entry. She ripped off some the text and pics you've posted for this entry in order to promote a zentai seller she works for. I replied to her posting and made it clear to the others on Ayus Zentai exactly where the contents of Paula's post came from and the post has since been removed.

    ReplyDelete